The Kedarkantha trek starts from Sankri, around 180 kms from Dehradun.
Gr8 Himalaya transport from Dehradun to Sankri. The pick up is at 6.30 am from Dehradun Railway Station on Day 1. The cab fare is Rs.6,500 per vehicle. This is not included in the Package cost. It is to be shared amongst trekkers and paid directly to the driver. The drive is beautiful, beside the River Tons. You pass through Mussoorie, which is a popular hill station. Stop for breakfast at KemptyWaterfalls, which is a popular tourist destination. You can stop at Purola for lunch. The Dhabas here serve delicious AlooParathas. You will reach Sankri around 6.00 pm.
Brief Itinerary- For further Information: Call 9897752428
Take a step that is new. We've a loveable space that needs your face threes company too.
- Day 1: Reach Sankri (6,455 ft); 10-11 hours drive from Dehradun
- Day 2: Sankri (6,455 ft) to JudaKaTalaab (9,000 ft); 4 hours
- Day 3: JudaKaTalaab (9,000 ft) to Kedarkantha Base (11,200 ft); 4 hours
- Day 4: Kedarkantha Base (11,200 ft) to Hargaon (8,900 ft) via Kedarkantha summit (12,500 ft); 6-7 hours
- Day 5: Hargaon (8,900 ft) to Sankri (6,455 ft); 4 hours
- Day 6: Drive to Dehradun; 10-11 hours. The cab costs approximately Rs.5,500 per vehicle. You will reach Dehradun between 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm.