The DayaraBugyal trek starts from Raithal, 175 km from Dehradun. Raithal is a small village. Gr8 Himalaya organizes transport from Dehradun to Raithal. The pick up is from Dehradun Railway station on Day 1. The cost of the cab is Rs.5500/- per Bolero. This is not included in your package cost. It is to be shared amongst trekkers and paid directly to the driver. You will reach Raithal at around 6.oo pm.
Brief Itinerary- For further Information: Call 9897752428
Take a step that is new. We've a loveable space that needs your face threes company too.
- Day 1:Raithal Village ( 5-6 hrs Drive from Dehradun). Stay in a Homestay at Raithal.
- Day 2:Moring after breakfast start trek to Gui (6 kms). Lunch at Gui. Overnight stay in tents at Gui.
- Day 3: Morning after breakfast trek to Dayara (4 kms) and come back to camp for lunch. After lunch move back to Raithal. Overnight stay at a homestay at Raithal.
- Day 5: Morning after breakfast move towards Gangnani (hot water springs) Take a dip on the hot water pool and drive towards Harshil ( 2-3 hrs drive). huge bonfire, delicious dinner and lots of music. Overnight stay in a hotel/resort at Harshil.
- Day 6:Morning after breakfast move back towards your respective destinations. Package cost 7500/- per person